Monday, January 2, 2012

SIDE NOTE

I forgot to mention something in my blog post yesterday. I currently have available seats in my English 227 (Poetry Writing) class at PPCC this spring. Enrollment is still open, and I'd love for those of you who are interested-- in Colorado only, though, as it's a face-to-face class-- to register, or spread the word to those of your writing friends who might enjoy the class. Honestly, I think the study of poetry is educational for any student or intellectual, so even if you write primarily fiction or nonfiction, try it out.

This class meets at the Centennial campus, Monday nights from 5:30 till 8. We'll be completing one rhetorical analysis, tons of writing exercises and prompts, and several workshop sessions. Hope you can join!

Abby E Murray
CSWRS Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment